Deployant Clasp Buckle - Black PVD
Artem Straps has become synonymous in the watch community with unparalleled quality. Everything from the heft (weight) of the buckle down to the secure click when the clasp shuts has been meticulously selected with the discerning watch enthusiast in mind.
- Made from solid stainless steel with a premium black PVD gloss finish.
- Subtle curvature creates optimal wrist conformity.
- Reduces wear on the watch strap when compared to a standard tang buckle.
- Standard spring bar included.
- Double pusher buttons allow for easy operation.
- Available in both 18mm (fits our 20mm and 21mm straps) and 20mm (fits our 22mm and 23mm straps).
- The deployant clasp pin that inserts into the strap holes is a smaller diameter than the strap holes. This may result in some relative movement between the strap and the deployant clasp pin. This will not affect the usability of the strap.
- This deployant clasp does not make use of the strap keepers on our straps, which results in the strap keepers remaining empty when paired with the deployant clasp (refer to product photos on the website).