Omega Style Deployant Clasp - PVD
Artem Straps has become synonymous in the watch community with unparalleled quality. Everything from the heft (weight) of the buckle down to the secure click when the clasp shuts has been meticulously selected with the discerning watch enthusiast in mind.
- Refer to "Notes" below. The recommended clasp for our straps is our RM Style Deployant Clasp.
- Available in 18mm (fits our 20mm and 21mm straps).
- Made from stainless steel with a premium brushed and polished finish.
- Subtle curvature creates optimal wrist conformity.
- Reduces wear on the watch strap when compared to a standard tang buckle.
- Standard spring bar included.
- Double pusher buttons allow for easy operation.
- The deployant clasp pin that inserts into the strap holes is a smaller diameter than our straps' holes. This may result in some relative movement between the strap and the deployant clasp pin. Although this will not affect the usability of the strap, it may lead to quicker wear of the strap holes.
- This deployant clasp does not make use of the strap keepers on our straps, which results in the strap keepers remaining empty when paired with the deployant clasp (refer to product photos on the website).